Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Stanley Snail Has Arrived In North Brookfield


Too cute for words! From the Mama and Papa Company, this colorful rocker is made of soft velour fabric, with wooden handgrips. It plays the song “You Are My Sunshine.” The seat is 12” from the floor, and the rocker is 27" long by 14” wide by 20" tall. It is designed for use by children 9 mos. old and up with adult supervision.
Stanley Snail.can go home with you just in time for the holidays for only $50, which is a steal as the MSRP is around $100.
Stan is in great condition and looks as though he was used very little. If you're interested in making Stan a part of your family, stop in to meet him or contact us.

1 comment:

  1. I need this, although Thomas is much too big for it, I love it. I can put it away for many (many hopefully) years until he makes me a grammy.
    Love Sarah

    ReplyDelete