Saturday, November 6, 2010

Craft books galore at 50% off

This is truly a crazy business - crazy but fun - I want to emphasize! It's crazy in the sense that you never know what you'll end up with in stock. As I think more about it, it's crazy and fun in so many ways that the topic really deserves a separate blog. Later.

The crazy part this time is that as I was organizing the book section, I discovered that I had accumulated so many wonderful books on crafts that I didn't have enough room. As I considered and discarded reorganizing schemes, I decided that the best thing to do was to have a stock reduction sale! Being really serious about reducing the stock I chose 50% off the already low prices as the way to go!



We have lots of books on quilting.



Books on painting, sewing, decorating - so many, in fact - that I am prepared to be very liberal in my interpretation of "craft" book.


With colder days and longer nights here, now is the time to think about creative ways to spend your extra time indoors. With the holidays just around the corner, many of these books would make perfect hostess or Christmas gifts. If you're the least bit interested, don't wait. At these ridiculous prices, these wonderful books won't last long. For the best selection - hurry!




If your sewing machine is a little "rusty" and needs a tune up, or if you would love to get started, but don't have a sewing machine, check out Stay Sew Creative for sewing machine sales, service and repair.


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for recommending my services. I really appreciate it! Also, I'll be in to check out those craft books. It looks like you have some really interesting titles.

    ReplyDelete